£ 1195 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatWilliam Thomas House, Willes Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 4PZ
- Town centre location
- Secure underground parking
- Stylish apartment
- Sorry, no pets please
This 2 double-bedroom, first floor apartment, is part of an award-winning development. The property benefits from a spacious living room, large outside patio area, and allocated, secure parking. It is located in the heart of Leamington Spa's town centre and is walking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and shops, and has excellent transport links by car, train and bus. The apartment is unfurnished and fitted to an excellent contemporary-style standard, with electric heating, excellent quality solid wood flooring throughout, double-glazing, curtains/blinds to all windows, and comprises:
• Video entry phone beside front door to building, leading to very well-maintained communal hallway, with attractive staircase leading to apartment:
• Front door into light spacious central hallway with video entry phone system, large, useful storage cupboard, and doors off to:
• Large private, low maintenance patio area
• Light and airy, spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows TV (satellite and digital) point and phone point, with open-plan into
• High specification, fully-fitted kitchen having wall and base units, breakfast bar with integrated appliances including: dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge and freezer, superb Kuppestusha electric oven and kidney-shaped electric hob, with extractor hood above with inset lighting.
• Double bedroom with door into
• Wet room with contemporary shower screen, having superb pressure shower, WC and washbasin
• Double bedroom and door into
• Jack-and-Jill bathroom with double-ended, shaped bath, having pressure shower over, washbasin and WC
• In addition, there is an allocated secure parking space within the development (having electric gates).
Rent £1195 per calendar month
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars