£ 1100 Monthly +fees
3 BedroomCoach House, CV35 8JR
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Garden to front overlooking fields
- En-suite shower-room to master bedroom, family bat
- Pets considered
- Rural location
* Covered porch with entrance doorway into good-sized hallway with doors to
* Dual-aspect, spacious living room with French doors to garden, and open fire to fireplace
* Large, dual-aspect breakfast kitchen with wall and base units and appliances including: electric halogen hob and oven, fridge-freezer, and dishwasher
* Downstairs cloakroom/utility room with WC and washbasin, and washing machine, with tumble-dryer above
* Galleried landing with storage cupboard and doors to
* Master, dual-aspect double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to:
• En-suite shower-room with walk-in shower cubicle having pressure shower, washbasin and WC.
* Double bedroom having double aspect windows, fitted cupboard, and interconnecting door to
* Single bedroom/office/nursery with fitted cupboard and a round window
* Family bathroom with bath, pressure shower in walk-in cubicle, washbasin and WC.
In addition, there is a private fenced garden to the front (enjoying great views over fields) with a small storage shed, and an allocated parking area
Rent £1200 per calendar month
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars