£ 800 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatAp1 Apartment, Norton Curlieu, Norton Lindsay, CV35 8JR
- Single professional ideally
- Great rural location
- All inclusive rental
- Sorry, no pets please
It is a newly-converted apartment, on the 2nd floor, with stunning views over pretty landscaped gardens, off-street parking, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and is conveniently located near to the village of Norton Lindsey. The property has been decorated and fitted to a high specification throughout, is furnished, and comprises:
Entrance door to hall through owner's house, leading to stairs to the second floor private door to the apartment and a door to:
• Superb bathroom (for tenant's use) with contemporary fittings including bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, washbasin, WC and heated towel-rail
• Open-plan living room and kitchen area, with stunning views over the pretty landscaped garden and beyond, having sitting area with new sofa, armchair (and other furnishings as shown) and a dining area with table and chairs. Open plan to
• Kitchen area with newly-fitted contemporary wall and base units, and appliances to include: electric hob, double electric oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and a washer-dryer. Doors to
• Two double bedrooms, each with a double bed (and other furnishings as shown). The master bedroom has a door to
• En-suite shower-room with new contemporary fittings including a shower in cubicle, WC and washbasin
To the outside there is off-road parking.
£800 per calendar month
Plus £120 per month (to include: Wi-fi connection, TV license, council tax, water, central heating, and electricity)
Rent £800 per calendar month, (plus £120 for services) Tenancy deposit £1000
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1800, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars