£ 800 Monthly +fees
1 BedroomGrove Street (The Cottage), Leamington Spa, CV32 5AQ
- Town centre location
- Enclosed garden
- Can be furnished or unfurnished by agreement
- Small pets considered
Letting Information:Furnished/Un Furnished
This 1-2 bedroom semi-detached duplexed property with 2 reception rooms, a patio garden, and residents' permit parking, is located right within the centre of Leamington Spa, and approx. 10 minutes' walk from Leamington train station. The property has a modern kitchen and shower-room and can be either unfurnished, or furnished (by agreement with the landlord). There are curtains/blinds to windows as shown, and heating is via gas central heating with radiators. It comprises:
Private, lockable entrance gate into patio garden, with path to private front door.
• Sitting room with window to garden, and with fire-exit door to main building (furnishings -such as sofas - can be supplied by agreement). Ornamental fireplace with space for an electric stove.
• Dining room with stairs to first floor, a large storage box, (furnishings - such as table and chairs and a dresser - can be supplied by agreement) and window to garden
• Breakfast kitchen having breakfast bar and fitted wall and base units, gas cooker with extractor hood over, washing machine and space for a fridge (can be provided on request)
• Modern Shower-room having shower cubicle with pressure shower, washbasin and WC
• Double bedroom with wardrobes, a window overlooking the garden, and with fire-exit door to main building (furnishings - such as a double bed - can be supplied by agreement). Door to
• Annex room (dressing room/office/nursery) with clothes storage space
In addition, there is a private walled patio garden with a lockable gated entrance.
£800 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
For furnished rental is negotiable
Rent includes water rates. Small pets considered.
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars