£ 2750 Monthly +fees
4 Bedroom Detached HouseBullimore Grove, Kenilworth, CV8 2QF
The property is also superbly located for easy access to the main transport routes including the A46 and M40 together with local rail stations serving both London, Birmingham, Coventry and beyond.
The property is stylishly decorated and has very flexible accommodation, the extended kitchen area has been finished to a high spec, and includes a breakfast bar area with drinks cooler, and the 3rd reception room could be used as an additional bedroom.
The property may be let furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished by negotiated arrangement and enjoys double-glazing throughout, gas central heating, and comprises:
Conservatory entrance porch with front door leading into spacious hall with cloakroom, WC, under-stairs storage, and doors to:
• Double aspect sitting room with decorative fireplace, bay window to front of property and patio doors to the rear of the property giving access to the patio and garden
• Dining room which could also be used as an office/television/cinema room, overlooking the rear garden
• 3rd reception room which could be used as a guest bedroom/occasional dining room/children's playroom/office or gym, overlooking the front of the property
• Cloak with WC and washbasin
• High specification kitchen/dining/family room with fitted kitchen wall, base and island units, and appliances to include: electric halogen hob and oven, dishwasher, and fridge and freezer. Patio doors to rear patio and garden.
• Utility room with sink and drainer, washing machine and tumble-dryer, gas boiler and door to side garden access (suitable for motorbike or bicycles storage)
A feature of the property is both the staircase and internal double doors providing a flow between the kitchen, dining room and sitting rooms. Also, modern inset lighting as shown and quality flooring throughout.
• Spacious landing with storage cupboard, loft access, and doors to
• Spacious double master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and door leading to:
• Superb, en-suite bathroom with contemporary fittings including double-ended bath, shower enclosure, washbasin, WC
• Double bedroom built in storage cupboards, and contemporary en-suite bath with shower over, WC and washbasin
• Two further double bedrooms as shown
• Family bathroom with contemporary modern shaped bath, shower enclosure, WC and washbasin
• Storage cupboard and laundry cupboard
A burglar alarm is operational and security cameras are located at entrance and back garden.
The property benefits from a large parking area to the front and detached double garage. In addition, there are pretty landscaped gardens to the back having patio seating areas, and garden to front.
£2750 per calendar month
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars