£ 1300 Monthly +fees
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseOakridge Road, Cubbington, Leamington Spa, CV32 7BN
This extended, versatile and modern 3 double-bedroom semi-detached house with off-road parking and attractive gardens, has been recently redecorated and is located in a popular area to the north of Leamington Spa. The property is in walking distance to local schools, and is within a few minutes' drive of the A46/A45 into Coventry and the Motorway network. There is also easy access to open countryside and pretty Warwickshire villages. The house is unfurnished and has gas central heating and radiators, double-glazing throughout, curtains/blinds to windows as shown, and comprises:
Entrance to front door to central hallway (with alarm system controls) with staircase leading to first floor, and doors leading to:
• Sitting room overlooking the front garden with gas inset fire and fireplace surround having double opening doors through to:
• Versatile additional space which is ideal for dining/playroom or study uses.
• Fitted kitchen/diner with island food preparation unit and appliances including: Rangemaster double oven, American style fridge-freezer with ice water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, gas boiler. Dining space overlooking rear garden. Door leading to pantry food storage. Door to rear garden.
• Additional space which is ideal for dining/playroom or study use and connected by double-doors through to the sitting room as above.
• Downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin.
The landing has useful bookshelf space, and there is access to boarded loft space with ladder, with doors to:
• Master double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, leading to:
• Newly refitted en-suite shower room with shower in walk-in cubicle, WC and washbasin
• Double bedroom
• Double bedroom
• Bathroom with bath, shower with walk in cubicle, heated towel rail, WC and washbasin
To the front of the property is off road block paved double parking area for 2-3 cars. At the rear is an attractive enclosed fenced private garden with shed storage space. (Children's climbing frame available if required!)
• Virgin media or sky dish connection point (Subject to Tenant subscription)
• Burglar alarm system
£1300 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars