£ 900 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatTalbot Court,, Upper Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4JT
- Wow! Finished and decorated to a very high specifi
- Stylish modern fixtures and fittings
- Residents' car park
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- EPC Rating C
- Sorry! No pets
- EPC Rating C
o Entryphone beside communal entrance door to building, leading to well-maintained communal hallway, with door to:
• Front door into central hallway with entryphone system, useful storage cupboard, and doors off to:
• Light and airy living room with view to the front
• High specification, fully-fitted kitchen with wall and base units, and appliances including: integrated fridge-freezer, electric oven, electric induction hob, with extractor hood above having inset lighting.
• Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, to the front of the property
• Second double bedroom/office to the back of the property
• Contemporary bathroom with heated towel-rail, having pressure shower over the bath, WC and contemporary washbasin in a modern vanity unit - and a washing machine in a fitted cupboard.
In addition, the apartment benefits from residents' car parking to the front, and with grassed and clothes drying areas for residents' use to the back of the property.
£900 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = C )
Rent £900 per calendar month + fees and Tenancy deposit £1100. First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £2000, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Application fee to secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company. For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances: Each Guarantor application - £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor. Additional tenancy clauses including pets, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement - £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause. Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Tenant checkout fee £60
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars