£ 1295 Monthly +fees
3 Bedroom BungalowWarren Close, Leamington Spa, CV32 6LA
- Lovely cul-de-sac location
- Solid fuel stove to living room
- Gas cenral heating
- Efficient solar panel electricity
- Spacious rooms
- Double aspect sitting room
This extremely well-presented 3 double-bedroom, detached bungalow with garage, substantial off-road parking, and spacious garden, is stylishly fitted and finished to a high specification. Located within a quiet cul-de-sac location in North Leamington, it also has easy access to the A46/M40. The house is unfurnished and fitted with contemporary features throughout, and a stylish and spacious living room. Additionally, it benefits from recently installed solar-electric panels - making the property very energy-efficient. The property has gas central heating, curtains/blinds to windows as shown, double-glazing throughout (some windows with internal blinds to the glazing), and comprises:
All Ground Floor
• Front door into hall with doors off to`
• Garden room/office with access to garden
• Very light and airy, large L-shaped living room overlooking the garden, with a feature solid-fuel stove to the fireplace, great parquet flooring to the dining area, sliding patio doors to the garden, and door into
• Fitted breakfast kitchen with space for small table and chairs, having fitted wall and base cupboards, and appliances to include gas hob, double electric oven, fridge-freezer, and dishwasher. Side door leading to the garage and to the front and back gardens.
• Door from living room into internal hallway with loft access and doors to:
• Master dual-aspect double bedroom having large fitted wardrobes
• Second spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• Third smaller double/large single bedroom with window to front of property
• Contemporary shower-room with modern shower cubicle having a Mira automatic pressure shower, washbasin, and WC
• Utility room with fitted cupboards, washing machine, sink with drainer, and additional WC
In addition, the house benefits from an attractive and landscaped, spacious garden having a summer house, patio and sun-trap decking area, and access to the garage. The garage (used for storage only) has a remote electric door, and there is sufficient off-road parking to the side and front of the property for 4-5 cars.
£1295 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £1295 per calendar month + fees and Tenancy deposit £1495
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £2790, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord.
Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Application fee to secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company.
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars