£ 0 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom FlatFrances Havergal Close, Leamington Spa, CV31 3BU
• Communal ground floor entrance door and stairs to 2nd floor.
• Front entrance door leading to internal hall
• Internal hall with entryphone, airing cupboard door housing the hot water heater, and doors off to
• Living room with views over the canal and door to storage cupboard
• Fitted kitchen with window, wall and base cupboards, electric hob, electric oven, washing machine, dryer, fridge-freezer and dishwasher [
• Double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe
• Small double/large single bedroom
• Bathroom with bath having shower over, washbasin, and WC
Allocated parking space and additional visitor parking.
£775 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £775 per calendar month + fees and Tenancy deposit £975. First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1750, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Application fee to secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company. For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances: Each Guarantor application - £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor. Additional tenancy clauses including pets, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement - £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause. Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars