£ 675 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom ApartmentCoventry Road, Warwick , CV34 5HL
- Newly refurbished
- Easy access to M40 and A46
- Nr Warwick Train Station
- Nr Warwick Hospital
• Front entrance door to side into covered porch, leading to door into:
• Newly fitted dining kitchen with contemporary wall and base units, additional large storage cupboard, electric induction hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer (all utensils, crockery, etc.), and washing machine plus dining table and chairs. Door leads to
• Spacious double bedroom/sitting room with original inglenook ornamental fireplace and window to front having a double bed, wardrobes, sofa and armchair, and other furnishings as shown. Door to
• Contemporary en-suite shower-room having walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, WC, and washbasin.
To the side of the property is a single, off road parking space.
£700 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £700 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £900
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1600, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £480 inc VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Other fees- Tenant checkout £60.00 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars