£ 900 Monthly +fees
3 Bedroom Town House4 Hillman Way, Ettington, Warwickshire CV37 7SG
- Detached Garage
- Double glazing
• Small fore garden to front, and front entrance door leading to the hall, with staircase leading to first floor, and door to:
• Very spacious, light and airy living room with ornamental fireplace, French doors leading to the garden, and fitted cupboard under the stairs
• Spacious dining kitchen with modern wall and base cupboards, electric hob, electric oven, washer-dryer, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer. Space for kitchen table and chairs, with window to the front of the property.
• Landing with airing cupboard with water tank, and access to loft. Doors to
• Very spacious master bedroom overlooking the front with fitted wardrobes
• Double bedroom overlooking the back garden
• Small double/large single bedroom overlooking the back garden
• Modern bathroom with bath having pressure shower over the bath, washbasin, and WC
In addition, there is a spacious enclosed garden to the rear of the property with access to a good sized single garage, and off-road parking in front of the garage.
£900 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £900 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1100
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £2000, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landlord Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £480 inc VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars