£ 550 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom Maisonette FlatsRoom 1, Regent Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4NU
- 1st and 2nd floor maisonette with 2 double bedroom
- Centrally located
- Well sized rooms
• Outside entrance door to spiral staircase leading to door to very spacious (over 35 feet long) roof terrace with door to apartment opening into
• Kitchen with wall and base cupboards, and appliances including: electric cooker, and fridge. Door to
• Bathroom with bath, WC, washbasin in a vanity unit with storage underneath.
• ROOM 1 Double bedroom overlooking the front of the property with three spacious fitted wardrobes and other furnishings as shown. Attractive bay window to front
• ROOM 2 Double bedroom overlooking the back of the property
£550 per calendar month per room UNFURNISHED (Includes, Council tax, water and electricity bills)
Individual room let or both rooms may be let together with shared Bathroom, Kitchen and Terrace
Shared entrance through kitchen for ground floor shop storage use on first floor room.
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars