£ 795 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatWestbrook House, Leamington Spa, CV32 5AS
- Town centre location
- 2 double bedrooms
- Ideal for professionals only
- Minimum 12 month term only
- Sorry, no pets please
• Front entrance with entryphone system, leading to the communal hall, with staircase and lift to the 9th floor with the flat entrance door to:
• Internal hall with several built-in cupboards (with one housing the hot water heater) and doors off to
• Double-aspect living room with great views over Leamington Spa. Dining table and chairs
• Fitted kitchen with window, wall and base cupboards, electric cooker, washing machine, and a fridge.
• Two double bedrooms, with double beds and one with fitted storage cupboards, the other with a wardrobe both having great views over Leamington Spa
• Contemporary bathroom with window, P-shaped bath having shower over and curved shower-screen, washbasin, and WC with modern vanity units
£795 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Sorry, no pets
Rent £795 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £995
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1790, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars