£ 545 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom Studio FlatGrove Street (bedsit 4), Leamington Spa, CV32 5AQ
- Centrally located
- Utilities included in rental
- Sorry, no pets please
• Communal entrance leads to hall to stairs, leading to the first floor:
• Entrance door into spacious bedsit/living room to front of building with window to front, fitted shelves, and other furnishings as shown (double bed, sofa, TV unit). Open plan to:
• Kitchen area with wall and base cupboards, kitchen sink, small electric cooker (with four hob rings), and fridge.
• Shared (with one other bedsit) shower-room with shower cubicle having electric shower, and washbasin
• Shared (with one other bedsit) separate WC
There is permit parking to the front of the property.
£545 pcm includes Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax rates.
Rent £545 per calendar month + fees Tenancy deposit £745
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1290, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by Direct Debit to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Application fee to secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400 + VAT
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement
Other fees payable-
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars