£ 700 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseHigh Street, Marton , Warwickshire, CV23 9RR
- Beautiful country location
- Recently refurbished cottage
- Spacious Kitchen
- Sorry, no pets
• Entrance door leading to
• Sitting room with modern gas coal-effect fire having stairs rising to first floor, and door to
• Modern, spacious and refurbished (July 2017) kitchen-diner having wall and base units and appliances including a new electric oven and hob, washing machine, and a fridge-freezer, with a door to patio and garden.
• Landing area with loft access and doors to
• Double bedroom with window to front, having spacious, walk-in wardrobe and airing cupboard housing hot water immersion tank
• Double bedroom overlooking the back garden and views over open land.
• Shower-room with electric shower in walk-in cubicle, washbasin and WC
Attractive south-west facing garden and patio with planted beds overlooking open land to the back, and very pretty front garden with Victorian pump and well.
£795 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Sorry, no pets
Rent £795 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £995
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1790, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £480 inc VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Tenant checkout £129.00 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars