£ 800 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom ApartmentTachbrook Road, Leamington Spa, CV31 3DW
- Close to town centre
- Newly refurbished
- Sorry! No pets please
- No children please
Front entrance door to the communal hallway with stairs to first floor, and a spiral staircase to the 2nd floor with the flat front door to lobby area, and doors off to:
• Light and airy living room with original feature wooden beams to a sloping ceiling, bay window to front, laminate flooring, sofa, armchair, dining table and chairs (and other furnishings as shown), open-plan to
• Kitchen area having modern wall and base cupboards, and appliances including electric cooker with a halogen hob, fridge, and freezer
• Double bedroom to back with double bed, and other furnishings as shown
• Second double bedroom to back with small double bed, fitted cupboard (and other furnishings as shown)
• Contemporary bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower area, washbasin and WC, with a recessed area with washer-dryer
£850 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £800 per calendar month
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars