£ 800 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom ApartmentTachbrook Road, Leamington Spa, CV31 3DW
- Close to town centre
- Newly refurbished
- Sorry! No pets please
- No children please
Front entrance door to the communal hallway with stairs to first floor, and a spiral staircase to the 2nd floor with the flat front door to lobby area, and doors off to:
• Light and airy living room with original feature wooden beams to a sloping ceiling, bay window to front, laminate flooring, sofa, armchair, dining table and chairs (and other furnishings as shown), open-plan to
• Kitchen area having modern wall and base cupboards, and appliances including electric cooker with a halogen hob, fridge, and freezer
• Double bedroom to back with double bed, and other furnishings as shown
• Second double bedroom to back with small double bed, fitted cupboard (and other furnishings as shown)
• Contemporary bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower area, washbasin and WC, with a recessed area with washer-dryer
£850 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £850 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1050
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1900, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £420 + VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars