£ 750 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom ApartmentGas Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 3BY
- Ideal for a couple or single professional
- Close to town centre and railway
- Allocated residents parking
- Sorry, no pets please
- No children please
This first floor, purpose-built, 2 bedroom flat, is located in a quiet area, less than five minutes' walk from Leamington Spa train station, and enjoys relaxing views over the Grand Union Canal. The flat is unfurnished, with double-glazing throughout, electric storage and convector heating, with curtains/blinds to windows as shown, and comprises:
• Communal staircase leads to first floor:
• Entrance doorway into central hall with entry phone system. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with immersion. Doors off the hallway leading to:
• Spacious living room with large fitted storage cupboard, and relaxing waterside views over Grand Union Canal, with door leading to:
• Modern kitchen with fitted wall and base cupboards, electric halogen hob with electric oven, fridge-freezer, and washer-dryer
• Double bedroom with large wardrobe
• Small double/large single bedroom/office
• Bathroom with panelled bath with shower over, washbasin and WC
In addition, there is an allocated parking space adjacent to the entrance to the apartments, together with well-maintained gardens.
£795 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £795 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £995
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1790, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £480 inc VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Tenant checkout fee- £129 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars