£ 800 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Terraced HouseRushmore Street, Leamington Spa, Cv31 1JA
- Minimum 12 month term
- Redecorated and modernised property
- Sorry, no pets please
Front door to hall with stairs rising to first floor
• Front sitting room/double bedroom, with storage cupboard underneath the stairs, and bay window to front.
• Large modernised dining kitchen with base and wall units and appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, two fridges. Archway to further utility area with storage, freezer, plumbing for a washing machine (may be supplied by agreement), and back door to the garden.
• Bathroom with bath having shower over, washbasin, WC and heated towel rail
• Double bedroom with window to front
• Double bedroom having window to back
To the outside there is a courtyard garden with a gate leading to rear access.
£850 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Sorry, No Pets
Rent £850 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1050
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1900, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400 + VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars