£ 1350 Monthly +fees
3 Bedroom Detached HouseSt Martins Road, Finham, Coventry, Cv3 6et
- Recently refurbished
- Ideal for 3 sharers
- Regular garden maintenance included
- Pets considered
Letting Information:Furnished/Un Furnished
• Front door, into spacious internal porch (great for shoes, etc) with door into hallway, with large display cabinet, under-stairs storage cupboard, and door to
• Very spacious sitting room with modern wall-mounted, pebble-effect electric fire, L-shaped sofa (and other furnishings as shown), leading into
• Large garden room with sliding doors to the garden, leather sofa, sofa-bed (and other furnishings as shown) and door to
• Downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin
• Dining area, open-plan to kitchen, with dining table and 6 chairs, and door into
• Conservatory, with door to garden, having leather sofa, and other furnishings as shown
• Contemporary fitted kitchen having breakfast bar with bar chairs, and appliances including: gas cooker, fridge-freezer, and washing machine.
• Double bedroom/study/playroom with TV aerial point, overlooking the front, with fitted cupboard
• Landing with storage cupboard, and doors to
• Double-aspect, spacious double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes, and TV aerial point
• Double-aspect, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and TV aerial point
• Bathroom with airing cupboard, and having a bath, a separate large shower cubicle with shower, WC and washbasin
• Spacious, and regularly-maintained gardens, with garden furniture, a garden pond and disused greenhouse. There is also a driveway to front with 3-4 parking spaces. (Please note that the garage is only used for landlord's storage and that the landlord therefore needs regular access.)
£1350 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent includes regular garden maintenance. Pets considered.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars