£ 1495 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatVilliers House, Leamington Spa, CV32 5PR
- Central location
- Modern development
- All bills inclduing regular clean included in rent
- Parking permits for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets please
- Underfloor heating
Letting Information:Furnished/Un Furnished
o Video entryphone beside communal entrance door leading to a luxury reception hall with access to two lifts and a staircase leading to the first floor apartment:
• Front door into spacious hallway with video entryphone system into:
• Stylish living room with contemporary laminated flooring and open-plan to
• High specification, fully-fitted breakfast kitchen having wall and base units, island breakfast bar with storage and integrated appliances including: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, electric oven, microwave oven, and induction electric hob, with extractor hood above with inset lighting, and clever hidden, pull-down electric sockets
• Sliding doors into home office/nursery/guest bedroom with fitted wardrobe (having LED lighting inside)
• Master double bedroom with ingenious pop-out bedside lighting fittings, large fitted wardrobes (having LED lighting inside) and door into
• Very stylish, contemporary en-suite shower-room with double shower cubicle having pressure shower, WC, heated towel rail, and washbasin
• Second double bedroom/office/nursery with fitted wardrobes, (Furnishings can be supplied, as requested, by agreement)
• Very stylish, high specification, contemporary bathroom with bath having mixer taps and shower attachment over, washbasin and WC
In addition, there are two parking permits for spaces within the nearby Covent Garden car park.
£1595 per calendar month (to include electricity, water, regular cleaning, TV license, and broadband connection)
(*Energy Performance Rating = )
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars