£ 950 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached HousePickard Street , Warwick, CV34 4PR
- Ideal for a Couple or Sharers
- Courtyard garden
- Double glazing throughout
- Sorry, no pets please
• Front entrance door leading to hallway with doors off to
• Dining room/office/third double bedroom with window to front
• Spacious living room with staircase rising to first floor, feature fireplace with coal-effect electric fire, and archway to
• Kitchen with wall and base units, breakfast bar and gas cooker. Glass-paned door to
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge-freezer. Door to courtyard garden.
• Door to cellar (once used as a gym!)
• Large double, front bedroom with two fitted cupboards
• Back double bedroom, with fitted shelves, overlooking courtyard garden
• Bathroom with corner bath having mixer taps with shower attachment, washbasin and WC. Airing cupboard with central heating boiler and hot water tank.
• In addition, there is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property with paving, water tap, outside lights and a garden shed. Back gate to passageway.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars