£ 825 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseBitham Road , Lighthorne Heath, Warwickshire CV33 9TY
- Off road parking
- Two bathrooms
- Close proximity to JLR
- Sorry, no Cats please. Other pets considered
• Front entrance door to the hallway, with doors to living room and downstairs shower room/cloakroom.
• Light and airy sitting/dining room with coal-effect electric fire, sliding patio doors leading to garden, telephone and TV aerial points, door leading to stairs and further door to:
• Kitchen with wall and base cupboards, washing machine, electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, (and other kitchen utensils as shown)
• Downstairs cloakroom/shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC
• Tenant has use of part of large attractive gardens reached via sliding patio doors
Upstairs Landing leading to:
• Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes having shelving and hanging space, telephone point and telephone (two skylight windows, with blinds, make this a lovely, bright bedroom)
• Smaller double/large single bedroom with window to back
• Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC.
£825 per calendar month
Rent £825 plus, Tenancy deposit £1025. Total £1850
First calendar month's rent payable to the agent plus tenancy deposit, payable to the landlord. Subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord.
To secure this property, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars