£ 1295 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatGrosvenor Court, Kenilworth Road, CV32 5TF
- Town Centre Location
- Finished to a high spec
- Regular clean, High Speed Broadband
- Sorry, no pets please
- TV License included
o Entryphone beside communal entrance door to building, leading to well-maintained communal hallway, with staircase leading to the 2nd (top floor) apartment:
• Front door into spacious central hallway with entryphone system, useful storage cupboards (one housing the washing machine/ Dryer), and doors off to:
• Light and airy, very spacious living room with superb stylish contemporary furnishings as shown, a focal-point wall-mounted pebble-effect electric fire, and large LCD television, DVD player and a music centre with iPod connection, having stunning views over the attractive park to front, and open-plan into
• High specification, fully-fitted kitchen having wall and base units, and appliances including: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, two combi-ovens fan oven and an induction electric hob, with extractor hood above with inset lighting. (Stylish electrical appliances such as kettle, toaster, etc plus crockery, pans, etc also supplied)
• Master double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, a double bed, and other furnishings as shown
• Second double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, and other furnishings as shown
• Contemporary shower-room with under-floor heating, heated towel-rail, double shower cubicle having pressure shower, WC and contemporary washbowl washbasin in a modern vanity unit
In addition, there are visitor parking spaces, together with a lockable storage shed, and grass areas for residents' use.
£1345 pcm to include rent and for services to include- regular cleaning, TV license and Broadband connectivity
(*Energy Performance Rating = E 53 )
Rent £1345 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1545
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £2890, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Tenant checkout £208.00 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars