£ 895 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseCoach House Mews, Warwick, CV34 4LD
- Well presented property
- Great location
- Pets considered
• Entryphone beside front door to building, leading to well-maintained communal hallway to stairs, leading to first floor:
• Front door to hall with stairs to first floor, and doors to:
• Living room with French doors to the patio garden
• High specification fitted kitchen with appliances including: washing machine, fridge-freezer, electric oven and halogen hob, with a glass and brushed steel extractor hood above with inset lighting.
• Downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes overlooking the back
• Second, good-sized double bedroom with large wardrobes and fitted airing cupboard with the hot water tank
• Bathroom with bath having shower over, WC and washbasin
• In addition, there is a low maintenance garden to the back of the property an allocated parking space within the development, additional visitor parking, and maintained borders.
£895 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £895 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1095
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1990, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to The Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Checkout fee £158
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars