£ 695 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom FlatChandley Wharf, Warwick, CV34 5AT
- High spec double bed apartment
- Peaceful views of the canal
- Allocated parking
- Sorry, no pets please
• Front door, from residents' canal-side path, into a
• Good-sized living room with leather sofa, dining table and chairs (and other furnishings as shown) having window to front. Approx. 4.8m x 5.9m (15'10• x 19'4•) Open-plan into
• Fitted kitchen having wall and base units, and integrated appliances including: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric oven and electric ceramic hob, with extractor hood, and a microwave oven (small appliances, crockery, cooking utensils, etc included)
• Internal hallway with cupboard housing the washer-dryer, having shelving above, and separate cupboard housing the economic hot water heater. Doors to
• Double bedroom with window to front, having double bed, wardrobe (and other furnishings as shown). Approx. 3.1m x 3.6m (10'2• x 11'11•)
• Bathroom with bath having pressure shower over, washbasin, and WC
The apartment has its own private entrance door, and a nearby, allocated parking space.
£695 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Sorry, no pets
Rent £695 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £895
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1590, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Tenant checkout fee- £144 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars