£ 750 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom FlatThe Approach, Leamington Spa, CV31 3HE
- 1st floor flat within a shared house
- Well located
- All inclusive rental
- Sorry, no pets please
• Driveway to shared front entrance door into communal vestibule with door to shared laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to
• Communal hall with stairs to first floor and private entrance door leading to a hall with spacious storage cupboards, and doors to
• Living room with leather sofa, dining table and chairs, and large fitted storage cupboard (and other furnishings as shown) having a TV aerial point
• Modern breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar, wall and base cupboards, and appliances including electric oven, electric halogen hob, and a fridge-freezer
• Double bedroom with double divan bed having a memory-foam mattress, fitted wardrobe, and other furnishings as shown
• fitted shower-room with shower cubicle having electric shower, washbasin, and WC
In addition, there is off-road parking to the front
£650 pcm + £100 pcm to include heating, electricity, water rates, TV License, and use of shared washing machine and tumble-dryer.
Rent £750 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £850
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1600, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars