£ 1100 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Terraced HouseAlbert Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 6BB
- Well presented House
- Ideal for a couple or single professional
- Sorry, no pets please
• Front entrance door to the hallway having stairs to the first floor, and with doors to
• Sitting room with a bay window to front, and a fireplace with a coal-effect gas fire
• Large dining kitchen with wall and base cupboards, one-and-a-half kitchen sink, and appliances including gas hob and electric double oven, fridge-freezer, and an integrated washing machine, and integrated dishwasher. A door leads to a
• Conservatory with a storage cupboard and door to the garden.
• Spacious front double bedroom having a fitted clothes-storage cupboard, and a further wardrobe
• Back double bedroom overlooking the garden with a large fitted wardrobe
• Further study room/office to the front, with a fitted desk and shelves
• Contemporary feature bathroom with a walk-in shower cublicle having pressure shower, double-ended, freestanding roll-top bath, WC, and washbasin.
• In addition there is a private courtyard garden to the rear of the property with a patio, small lawn and storage shed, and a gate leads to a shared passageway at the side.
£1100 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = ) Sorry no pets
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars