£ 850 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom FlatStamford Gardens, Leamington Spa, CV32 6DB
- 2 double bed flat with off road parking
- Walking distance from town centre
- Furnished throughout
- Sorry, no pets please
• Communal staircase leads third floor with:
• Entrance doorway into central hall with entryphone and all rooms off
• Light and airy living room with sofa, chair, dining table and chairs, and other furnishings as shown
• Two double bedrooms both with double beds (one is king size) and clothes storage
• Kitchen with fitted wall and base cupboards, gas hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Door to
• Sheltered, private balcony overlooking the attractive rear gardens
• Bathroom with panelled bath with pressure shower over, washbasin and WC
• Airing cupboard with hot water tank, shelving and immersion heater
In addition, there is an allocated store shed for a bicycle to the back of the block, and car parking available to the front. Attractive communal gardens at the back are carefully maintained.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars