£ 1200 Monthly +fees
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseThe Furr Marsh, Warwick, CV34 6DL
- Family home
- Quiet and peaceful surroundings
- Garage and garden with off street parking
- Sorry, no pets please
Letting Information:Part Furnished
• Covered front porch with front door to central hallway with staircase leading to first floor, hall cupboard, and doors leading to:
• Sitting room with ornamental fireplace surround having archway through to
• Dining room with French doors to garden and door to
• Fitted kitchen with appliances including: double electric oven, gas hob with an extractor hood. Door leading to back garden.
• Downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin
• Master double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, leading to:
• Ensuite shower room with shower in walk-in cubicle, WC and washbasin
• Double bedroom with fitted cupboard/wardrobe
• Smaller double bedroom with fitted cupboard/wardrobe
• Bathroom with bath having pressure shower over, WC and washbasin
• Large, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and hot water tank with ample shelving.
• In addition, there is an enclosed private garden to the rear of the property with access to the garage (with internal power sockets) and to off-road parking to the side of the property.
£1250 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
Rent £1200 per calendar month
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Agent. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars