£ 575 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom House ShareClapham Square, Leamington Spa, CV31 1JH
- Ideal pied-a-terre
- Good location and close to M40
- £575 pcm all inclusive
- Sorry, no pets
• Entrance door to hall with stairs to first floor, and doors to
• Attractive shared sitting room with window to front, ornamental Victorian fireplace, and furnishings as shown, having flat-screen television
• Shared dining kitchen with dining table and chairs, and open-plan into light and airy kitchen area with allocated storage space (including fridge and freezer) and appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. Access to garden.
• Shared bathroom with bath having electric shower over, mixer taps with shower attachment, WC and washbasin
• Attractive double bedroom with window overlooking the garden, with double bed (having an excellent quality mattress) fitted wardrobe (and other furnishings as shown)
Outside: There is a pretty courtyard garden.
£575 per calendar month (on up to 5 midweek nights per week basis)
To include: Wi-fi connection, regular cleaning and weekly laundry of bedding and towels, TV licence, council tax, water, gas central heating, and electricity)
Rent £575 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £775
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £1350, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400 + VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause, advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Additional optional fee services may be available by prior agreement
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars