£ 775 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseBishops Ichington , Warwickshire, CV47 2PZ
- Quiet village location
• Front door to hallway with doors leading to:
• Spacious, light and airy living room with open staircase to first floor, and door to patio and garden
• Newly-fitted kitchen with wall and base fitted cupboards, and new appliances including electric hob, electric oven (having extractor hood above), washing machine, and fridge
• Master bedroom, overlooking the back garden, with large fitted wardrobes and very spacious cupboard with deep shelving
• Small double bedroom/office/nursery overlooking the front
• Newly-fitted bathroom with bath having mixer taps and shower attachment (stylish chrome fittings), WC and washbasin and all new tiling.
• In addition, there is a garden to the back of the property with a back door leading into the well-sized, single garage which has vehicle access from the road.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars