£ 950 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom Terraced HouseLower Leam Street, Leamington Spa CV31 1DJ
- Great location
- Spacious house
- Sorry, no pets
Downstairs and Cellar
• Front entrance door to hallway, with laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, and door to
• Spacious, light and airy, double-aspect living room with laminate flooring windows to front and back, and door to
• Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base cupboards and appliances including electric hob and oven, extractor above hob, fridge, and washing machine, and back door leading to garden. Door to
• Steps leading down to cellar with lots of storage space and a fridge-freezer
• Spacious front double bedroom with wardrobe (can be removed on request)
• Back double bedroom overlooking the courtyard garden with ornamental fireplace
• Bathroom with bath having pressure shower over, washbasin, WC and an airing cupboard with shelving housing the gas boiler
In addition there is a walled private courtyard/garden to the rear of the property with a gate leading to a passageway to the side of the property.
Rent £950 per calendar month, Tenancy deposit £1150
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit, Total £2100 payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £400+VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Checkout admin fee- £129 inc VAT
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars