£ 650 Monthly +fees
1 Bedroom FlatBirch Meadow Close, Warwick, CV34
- Ground floor
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazed
- High spec kitchen
- Sorry, no pets please
• Entryphone beside front door to building, leading to well-maintained communal hallway (decorated recently). Entrance door with private lobby area to
• Front door to central hallway with doors off to:
• Light and airy, double-aspect living room, having windows to French doors, and windows to the side, TV (satellite and digital) and phone points.
• Open-plan to:
• Stylish, kitchen area including electric oven and hob, with extractor hood above with inset lighting.
• Good sized double bedroom
• Bathroom with bath having power shower over, WC and washbasin and wall-mounted heated towel-rail. Ceramic flooring and opening window to side.
• Large airing cupboard housing economic hot water tank with lots of storage space
• In addition, there is an allocated parking space, additional visitor parking, and maintained gardens.
£695 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
First calendar month's rent plus tenancy deposit payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by
standing order to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit
Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
Tenant Fees ACT 2019
Tenant fee and protection information
Effective from 01/06/2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments
Before the tenancy starts payable to the Agent, Coverworld Management Services Ltd, T/AS The Letting People:
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent payable on application
Tenancy Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
During the tenancy
Payment of £50 if you wish to change the terms of the tenancy agreement in agreement with your landlord.
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual percentage rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
Payment of the reasonable incurred costs to replace the loss of keys or security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs incurred associated with your early termination of tenancy in agreement with your landlord.
Payable to the provider, if applicable, as follows:
• Gas electric and water charges
• Communications including telephone and broadband
• Subscriptions including cable and satellite provider
• Television license
• Council tax
Other permitted payment
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of UKALA Total Loss CMP. No 073584
Coverworld Management Services Ltd T/AS The Letting People is a member of the Property Redress Scheme
You can find out more details of Tenant Protection by visiting the scheme(s) website.
For tenancies not covered by the Tenant Fees Act 2019, such as company lettings, please enquire about fees payable.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars