£ 795 Monthly +fees
2 Bedroom CottageStable Courtyard, Bishops Itchington CV47 2QA
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Good local amenities
- Good for motorway links
• Entrance doorway into small hallway with doors to:
• Light and airy, open-plan living room/kitchen with kitchen area with gas hob and electric oven, fridge and washing machine, with windows to three sides. Understairs cupboard and staircase to:
• Double bedroom with sloping ceilings and a skylight (this could be used as an office area)
• Contemporary shower-room with rain shower in cubicle, washbasin and WC
• Double bedroom with airing cupboard housing hot-water tank
• In addition, there is a spacious garden to the side of the cottage, and parking for 2 cars
The cottage has ceramic tiling in the main living area and shower room and is carpeted in the bedrooms, with curtains or blinds to windows as shown.
£795 per calendar month (*Energy Performance Rating = )
First calendar month's rent, plus £795 tenancy deposit, £995, payable to The Agent (The Letting People), subsequent months' rent to be paid by standing order to the Landlord. Please note that the tenancy deposit will be held in a Government-accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme until the tenant vacates the property.
To secure this property, for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, a £299 (inc. VAT) holding application fee is required for the first tenant applicant, plus £199 (inc. VAT) for each additional tenant applicant
Company let application fee £480 inc VAT for each company
For terms and conditions, please see the Holding Application Fee receipt form
Additional non-optional application fees depending on your circumstances
Each Guarantor application £100 inc VAT each tenant guarantor
Additional tenancy clauses including pets, £50 inc VAT per property per additional clause
advance rental and break clauses to our standard tenancy agreement.
Whilst we endeavour to make our Property Descriptions accurate and reliable, they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. *A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate may be viewed, on request, at our offices.
The information displayed is a property advertisement and does not constitute property particulars