Your 'Good Tenant Guarantee'
Introducing Your ‘Good Tenant Guarantee’…
Landlords, are you:
- Fed up with applications from unsuitable tenants?
- Paying back refundable holding deposits and incurring Agent fees where applications have ‘fallen-through?
- Concerned about empty periods and lost rent whilst looking for another suitable tenant?
Will your Tenant be a ‘good’ tenant?
Due to our extensive experience, our application and professional referencing service has been proven to reduce the possibility of a ‘bad’ tenant through our robust Tenant Application Progression service.
So here are the benefits:
- In the last 12 months The Letting People’s ongoing services have achieved more than 99% of rent payments being paid on time (and with this meaning less than 1% average rent arrears
- In the last 12 months no Tenant applications have failed references and fallen through. Meaning all applicants we progress have gone on to become tenants.
- Unless the property is not available we can turn round the application process to handover in 7 days minimising your loss of rent for empty properties
What do we look for in your tenant’s references?
In the first instance we pre-qualify Tenant applicants to meet selection criteria and subsequent we will arrange to take up references including your tenant’s current:
- Employment situation and gross earnings
- Rental history and/or previous addresses (especially if they own a property)
- Credit worthiness
In order to gain as clear a picture as possible of the expected tenancy.
Getting to know your new tenant …
Your Tenant Application Progression service (TAP) is an essential part of your necessary due diligence …
Find out more by contacting us on 01926 882555
Get in touch
Just dropping you a line to let you know how much I appreciate the help and support we got from you during our tenancy and particularly in the last month - you were always very helpful.
Mrs L, Tenant, Warwick