Do you know anyone looking for an interesting new job based in Leamington Spa? The Letting People are delighted to announce that they are now recruiting for a permanent, full-time job of a 'Lettings Co-ordinator' at the Leamington Spa office. This is an important position, joining a small team at The Letting People – a specialist, local, and independent letting agency.
They will be looking for the following personal requirements to fill the vacancy:
• Letting agency experience is essential.
• Clean licence and own car is essential due to varied locations.
• Local knowledge is an advantage.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Clear understanding of bank procedures essential.
Duties will include:
• Coordinating the letting service to achieve lettings targets.
• To visit properties as required and communicate with prospective tenants.
• Arrange appointments as required, negotiate prospective tenancies and to take applications, coordinating the letting service from application to tenancy.
• To provide reception service.
• Update specialized computer software.
• To register tenants deposits and provide feedback of deposit claims.
• To arrange contractors for repairs and maintenance.
• To update and log all relevant communications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
How to apply
(Please note that all applicants should apply as below by post or e-mail only please.) You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to:
Caroline Kempster at The Letting People, 1st Floor, 5 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LN, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st March 2013