New Vacancy at The Letting People, Leamington Spa
Do you know anyone looking for an interesting new job based in Leamington Spa? The Letting People are delighted to announce that they are now recruiting for a permanent, full-time job of a 'Lettings Co-ordinator' at the Leamington Spa office. This is an important position, joining a small team at The Letting People – a specialist, local, and independent letting agency.
They will be looking for the following personal requirements to fill the vacancy:
• Letting agency experience is essential.
• Clean licence and own car is essential due to varied locations.
• Local knowledge is an advantage.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Clear understanding of bank procedures essential.
Duties will include:
• Coordinating the letting service to achieve lettings targets.
• To visit properties as required and communicate with prospective tenants.
• Arrange appointments as required, negotiate prospective tenancies and to take applications, coordinating the letting service from application to tenancy.
• To provide reception service.
• Update specialized computer software.
• To register tenants deposits and provide feedback of deposit claims.
• To arrange contractors for repairs and maintenance.
• To update and log all relevant communications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
How to apply
(Please note that all applicants should apply as below by post or e-mail only please.) You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to:
Caroline Kempster at The Letting People, 1st Floor, 5 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LN, or to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st March 2013
Get in touch
We'd like to thank The Letting People for all their help in ensuring our stay in the apartment has been as comfortable as possible, and for dealing with the renewals and issues we have had so smoothly and efficiently. Mr F, Tenant, Warwick