The Letting People: Letting Agency Franchise
A Great Business Opportunity
Just click on the first video (left) to see why the new franchise owners, based in Milton Keynes, decided to invest in The Letting People franchise opportunity.
Or click on second video (below) to see Anthony and Caroline Kempster, co-founders of The Letting People, discuss the frequently asked questions by prospective franchise owners.
Anthony and Caroine Kempster started The Letting People business in 2002 in Leamington Spa. As the name says, it is a Residential Property Letting and Management Company – but with a difference.
Their story shows...
- How they built up remarkably loyal and longterm relationships with landlords and tenants
- How they developed their own personal style and carved out a unique space within the rental market
- How they progressed with attention-grabbing radio and press advertising
- How they invented new ways to give their landlords guaranteed rental incomes
Combine all that with High Street addresses with sensible rents and you can see why it’s an enduring, successful formula.
This is a family business with multiple-company efficiency, run by competent letting specialists without a single estate agency, commission-led desperado in sight!
- Recession-proof demand for rented property is growing all the time as more and more people are unable to afford to buy their own home - 43% of under 30s now rent and expect to do so until they are at least 40 (Rugg Review October 2008)
- Private landlords are coming back into the market, and it is forecast that landlords will increase by 50% over the next few years
- The revenue stream repeats automatically as tenants renew their tenancies
- A franchise is seen by banks as the ideal low risk way of starting your own business. You hit the ground running whilst you are supported by experienced people who have done it all before.
Why The Letting People?
- Experienced operators who are actually landlords themselves
- A memorable brand name and strong company presentation
- Low startup costs for quicker profitability
- High Street locations – impress your clients and customers (and get out of the house)
- Your own exclusive territory
- Working with sincere and straightforward people with strong business-building and promotional flair
- Exclusive products for landlords
- Caring, conscientious training and daily support
- Total linkage between you doing well and Anthony and Caroline doing well
- No experience necessary for the right type of person – it may even be an advantage if you can come in to it with a clean slate
Is It You?
You must be energetic, a good communicator, adaptable to the unexpected and to all types of people, ambitious, and willing to learn. It is a business sector that everyone knows is growing fast and Anthony and Caroline will be there to support you and get you started with confidence. After all, they are actually “passionate about letting”.
If you think this is the right franchise for you, take the next step and complete our online enquiry.
Thank you for promptly installing a new tenant.The flat was inspected before the tenant moved in and nothing needed to be done as all had been cleaned by the previous tenant.
You have all done very well !!! Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of you. Mr R