Buy to Let property investors
Whether you are starting out on your search for a purchase, or have found the property you wish to purchase, we can offer a service that is right for you.
From initial search through to completion we can focus on what is important to you whether this is capital growth, rental income, and/or simply saving your time! More income less fuss with a specialist and personal service!
Which service is right for you?
Search through to completion
This is our all inclusive service and is perfect for new property investors looking to get into Buy to Let or experienced landlords looking to expand their existing property portfolio and need additional support and includes:
- Market search specific to your property requirements making the most of every available opportunity.
- Access to a large database of existing landlords who may be looking to sell.
- Our impartial and objective advice – Remember Estate Agents work for the seller!
- Our conducting negotiations on your behalf to secure the property up to the seller agent ‘Memorandum of Sale’.
- Introduction to a Solicitor, Mortgage advisor, Accountant and Surveyor if required.
- The Letting People Agency Services with a letting fee discount of 10% off our standard agency letting fee.
- Complementary additional fee services for the preparation of the property to let including refurbishment, repairs and maintenance.
The search through to completion service and investor sales is only currently available at Leamington Spa branch.
IMPORTANT: The Agent does not provide, financial, investment, legal or tax advice. You are advised to obtain independent professional financial, investment, legal and tax advice.
Our rental valuation service
If you have found your preferred property we are able to provide a written rental valuation for your mortgage provider together with discounted agency letting services.
Additional fee services are available to provide assistance with the purchase and letting of your property.
Whichever option you choose you can be assured that we are members of the UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA) and hold Client Money Protection insurance.
I am extremely impressed with The Letting People’s personal touch. They take all the hassle and worry out of letting my property. I feel reassured that my house is in very reliable hands. Mr B, Landlord, Truro